Sweet Jane
On my way to lunch today I saw a bunch of camera lights and equipment trucks on one of the side streets near my office, so I went to check it out. Apparently they'll be shooting a movie in the neighborhood starring Jane Fonda for the next few days, so that should be mildly interesting. I thought Jane Fonda had stopped acting about twenty years ago, not counting her aerobic spank videos and her marriage to Ted Turner, of course. The last Jane Fonda movie I remember seeing was Barbarella, which you might think I caught a while ago on Skinemax but technically I watched last night. I say "technically" because I'm not sure if it really counts as watching a movie when you just fast-forward to the good scenes with the lights off and the sound turned way down low, but Pegs has been in Philadelphia for more than two weeks and desperate times call for desperate measures.Some of Jane's other quality work below:



4 comments:
Note to Pegs – buy spandex.
I have. But Lee always "borrows" it and when he returns it, it always has stains on it, which he claims is "juice". I'm so naive. I guess "juice" is code.
Another note to Pegs - Change the sheets when you get home.
trust me i did! we had to throw the old ones away because they were so stiff they cracked in several pieces when i tried to stuff them in the washing machine.
Post a Comment