Lost time
Spoiler Alert!!! In order to protect those of you who may not have seen Lost through the end of Season 2 yet (i.e., Panagiota), I've taken some special measures below to avoid giving away the details of what happens. That said, if you want to avoid knowing anything at all, it may be best to stop reading. Anything. Even if it comes with pretty pictures.Well, I polished off the last episode of Lost: Season 2 this weekend, and I'm more than a little miffed. I mean, the finale wrapped up some of the questions that were hanging over my head for the last week, but now there's a whole slew of new issues left out in the open. What happened to you-know-who and you-know-who after they got on the you-know-what? Will there be any consequences to the you-know-what that happened when you-know-who failed to do you-know-what? And what in the hell is up with Michelle Rodriguez's teeth?
I don't think I can wait until Season 3 comes out on DVD, so I've decided to take drastic action to get my next fix. I figure that my choices are either (a) prostituting myself out to J.J Abrams or (b) enrolling your help in burning Season 3 episodes onto DVD-Rs and sending them over here. Since J.J. has already refused my not-too-subtle advances, I guess I'll have to ask about the return policy on the Gimp suit and go for Plan B. Just be sure to send the episodes in chronological order in hi-resolution with all of the commercials edited out via next-day delivery, or don't even bother. Oh, and no spoilers, please. I'd like to see for myself if my hunch about the island being a giant electrically charged sea turtle is accurate or not.
2 comments:
I remember being really disturbed by her teeth when I first saw her on the poster for that surfer movie she was in with the anorexic chick from Superman Returns. You'd think that by now somebody would have told her that looking like a Great White shark isn't necessarily the best way to get work in Hollywood. Seriously, I've seen more realistic chompers on professional hockey players.
Lee, that movie is called Blue Crush and I own it. Sure, cinematically it would be a more engaging if Michelle Rodriguez were played a shark and used her choppers to systematically attacks a family of surfers, but she wasn’t. Still, I think if you watch the film before Pegs returns you’ll see the merit of it.
Post a Comment