Where do they FIND these people?
OK, what is up with the British and their weird societies? Yesterday I told you about the English Collective of Prostitutes, and today I found a story about the Save the Trafalgar Square Pigeons (STTSP) action group. These wackjobs are fighting to protect the pigeons in Trafalgar Square by opposing restrictions on pigeon feeding and the addition of natural predators to the area. I can understand petitioning to save the whales, the manatees or the spotted owl, but pigeons? Seriously?
Given our recent victory in the war against flying vermin, Pegs and I have decided to lend the London mayor a hand by founding FAG-CRAP (Franco-Americans and Greco-Canadians Rallying Against Pigeons). If you would like to join the struggle against filth and pestilence, or if you can think of a better acronym, all you gotta do to join is send me your $5 membership fee and beat my high score of 72,463,825,915.

2 comments:
I don't like FAG-CRAP. How about CaFaKi FRAPS (Canadians and Fake-Kickers Against Flying Rat Pieces of Shit)
I don't like FAG-CRAP either. I think you should change the name to American Whiners and Canadians Rallying Against Pigeons (AW-CRAP).
Post a Comment