Dorky or cool?
Lee and I are re-watching The Office. And I notice that Dwight is wearing a calculator watch. So, I turn to Lee and I go "of course Dwight would wear a calculator watch". And Lee goes "yeah". Then something else occurs to me so I turn to Lee and say "oh God, you used to wear a calculator watch didn't you?". And with a sheepish look on his face Lee says "everybody wore one, they were cool back then!" Now, I know I said that I would never write about Lee again, but this doesn't count. So, calculator watches, cool or dorky?
3 comments:
They were cool if you were in grade school, and I am assuming that rule still applies. Anything up to and after middle school results in the title of "Dorky". By the way, one can spell "boobies" using a calculator or calculator watch...it's so awesome! 5318008!!!!
(note: one must turn the calculator upside to read it correctly)
Sweet tip, Damien! BOOBIES are cool, except for my own. They suck.
Actually, I'm seriously thinking about giving Pegs my old calculator watch. Anyone with an undergraduate degree in math who has to take her shoes off to count higher than ten needs that watch more than I do.
Whatever dude. At least I never owned a calculator watch.
Post a Comment