From the Mouth of Derek
Upon being asked whether he would mind sharing a bed with Dad:
"As long as he doesn't cuddle."
Author's Note: This is the only picture I could find of Derek that was either silly or even slightly bad. I swear, trying to find a picture of him doing anything but looking like a respectable and upstanding member of the community was next to impossible. It's like he snuck into our hard drive one night and secretly erased all of the goofy shots we had of him. I know that they exist, though, so I invite you to send us your weirdest, funkiest, zaniest shot of the DPhD, and I'll post the winner in extra big print right here. C'mon, Ariel, here's your big chance....
"As long as he doesn't cuddle."
Author's Note: This is the only picture I could find of Derek that was either silly or even slightly bad. I swear, trying to find a picture of him doing anything but looking like a respectable and upstanding member of the community was next to impossible. It's like he snuck into our hard drive one night and secretly erased all of the goofy shots we had of him. I know that they exist, though, so I invite you to send us your weirdest, funkiest, zaniest shot of the DPhD, and I'll post the winner in extra big print right here. C'mon, Ariel, here's your big chance....
No comments:
Post a Comment