To quote the late Mitch Hedberg: They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime. But I tried to make it at home; there's more to it than that. "Want some more homemade Sprite?" "Not 'til you figure out what the fuck else is in it!"[
Oh, babe, it's a good thing I didn't know this before we got married. Sprite is infinitely superior in every way: taste, texture, carbonation.... 7-Up is just a cheap imitation, like Mr. Pibb to Dr. Pepper or Police Academy V to The Godfather.
So, are you saying that you wouldn't have married me had you known this? You don't want to get into that whole thing do you? Besides, I think the Civilization debacle alone bought me several hundred passes. The way I see it, it will be the year 2024 before that runs out.
In accordance with my earlier vow to no longer write about Lee, I refuse to answer the secondly question. I will, however, let it slip that The Civilization Debacle was mentioned before.
And just to let you know what you people are missing, Lee made a comment about Stars Wars that provided unquestionable proof that he is indeed a Princess. But i'm not going to share. I hope it burns you all up.
Okay, I found the Civilization thing again. Nice hint there, Pegs. As for the Star Wars comment, even if I don't know what it was, I will from this moment on refer to my brother as Leia.
while one might say "flat" in terms of 7-up, another may say "not so acidic it strips the lining from my mouth". tomAto, tomAHto. in any case, wifey was advocating diet. not sure how that shakes out with you guys.
Derek, you pretty much figured out most of what he said.
I haven't had a regular soda in so long, I've forgetten what they taste like. I'm pretty sure my body would go into shock if I drank one now. On the other hand, my hands shake and i'm crotchety most of the time. Mmm aspartame.
10 comments:
To quote the late Mitch Hedberg: They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime. But I tried to make it at home; there's more to it than that. "Want some more homemade Sprite?" "Not 'til you figure out what the fuck else is in it!"[
Okay, I actually agree with you. What I meant was the lemon-lime Sprite/7-up family.
Oh, babe, it's a good thing I didn't know this before we got married. Sprite is infinitely superior in every way: taste, texture, carbonation.... 7-Up is just a cheap imitation, like Mr. Pibb to Dr. Pepper or Police Academy V to The Godfather.
So, are you saying that you wouldn't have married me had you known this? You don't want to get into that whole thing do you? Besides, I think the Civilization debacle alone bought me several hundred passes. The way I see it, it will be the year 2024 before that runs out.
Ok, first things first: 7-Up tastes like flat Sprite.
Secondly, what is this "Civilization debacle"? Explain.
Thirdly, ignore derek. I dont care about the so-called "Civilization debacle".
Fourthly, Derek and Lee are right. 7-Up is 2 week old sprite left out in the sun.
Fifthly, I just wanted to write "fifthly".
In accordance with my earlier vow to no longer write about Lee, I refuse to answer the secondly question. I will, however, let it slip that The Civilization Debacle was mentioned before.
And just to let you know what you people are missing, Lee made a comment about Stars Wars that provided unquestionable proof that he is indeed a Princess. But i'm not going to share. I hope it burns you all up.
Okay, I found the Civilization thing again. Nice hint there, Pegs. As for the Star Wars comment, even if I don't know what it was, I will from this moment on refer to my brother as Leia.
while one might say "flat" in terms of 7-up, another may say "not so acidic it strips the lining from my mouth". tomAto, tomAHto. in any case, wifey was advocating diet. not sure how that shakes out with you guys.
Derek, you pretty much figured out most of what he said.
I haven't had a regular soda in so long, I've forgetten what they taste like. I'm pretty sure my body would go into shock if I drank one now. On the other hand, my hands shake and i'm crotchety most of the time. Mmm aspartame.
Post a Comment