Sunday, January 21, 2007

Saints game

Can't post or concentrate on work now; trying to figure out how I can watch the Saints game without trekking to the local Canadian sports bar. If I can't find a live feed somewhere on the internet, each of you can expect to get regular calls from me asking about what's going on.

Man, I haven't been this excited since I won the award for Sexiest Man in the Universe for the first time. Sure, the next eleven wins have been pretty sweet too, but that first time sure was special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you just might have to trek over to the Canadian sports bar - unless I'm mistaken, you need to pay a fee to even listen to the game on the internet.

Of course, I'm sure Damien and I will have our phones nearby in case you want to call. I can't guarantee that Damien would answer it, though. I probably will. Because I'm nicer.