Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why I blame Eric

He jinxed us! It took me 3 days not 3 hours to fix the computer. It can't possibly be because I had no idea what I was doing.

Okay, I'm kidding obviously. But at least now I know that the seventh time seems to be the charm because that's how many times it took before I finally got it right. On the bright side, if anybody needs to know how to erase their hard drive and reinstall Windows I'm your woman.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... I meant three hours plus the time difference between NYC and Paris. Sorry about that. In the end though, I bet you'll still spend less time doing this, since there is always crud that you can't remove. For instance, chances are that your virus software got infected. And now you know for next time.

Panagiota said...

There was so much crud! And our virus software was infected! You're as smart as you are pretty.