Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wooooooo-hooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Only one quarter left. And if the Saints win, I'm getting lucky tonight. Sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddamn it

Panagiota said...

I guess Ariel isn't getting lucky either.

Anonymous said...

So instead of getting lucky, you get a drunk, bitter, potentially violent on his fellow man (albeit Bears fan) individual...it's a win win, baby!
P.S.-although that game sucked balls in the 4th quarter, the Saints truly just got beat (bad game planning with not running the ball...also, bad ball handling skills-hence 4 turnovers). Oh well, still did better than ever before.

Anonymous said...

I will not comment on the extracurricular activities, but it was truly a dark day in Las Vegas. Unfortunately the Bears deserved to win!

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure I would say that "the Saints truly just got beat." I think the Bears defense was pretty good, but the Saints played pretty damn poorly, too, as you pointed out, Damien. In fact, two words: Fred Thomas. I mean, the way that guy was playing, even Mom could have thrown a touchdown pass against him. That's not getting beat, that's shooting yourself in the foot - we've all been Saints fans long enough to recognize the difference.