Sunday, February 11, 2007

Admit it, you have nothing else to do.

I command each of you to choose one thing from here and do it. Then, you will report back to me. Go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally talked about milking cows without making the hand gesture. kathryn told me that i wasn't accurately describing the process, clearly goading me into making hand gestures. i always knew everyone teams up to thwart me.

Panagiota said...

Yes, that's right. We get together once a month and come up with Ways to Thwart Eric. Now you know where Kathryn is when she tells you she's having a "drink" with the "girls". I have to admit, the club was all Lee's idea. At first we laughed at him but the doctor told us to play along to make him feel good about himself. He kept muttering things like "Perducci" and shaking his fist at a brisket. But the doctor assured us this was normal and would pass with time. Now, we just do it because it's fun.

Anonymous said...

oh, thank god!!! i thought kathryn was turning into a drunkard! but as long as she is just meeting with the rest of the crew, that is okay. i hope you guys are doing ok, did you get the curtains I sent for the clubhouse?

Anonymous said...

I'm slightly disturbed by how many of these I've already done without encouragement.