It's another girl!
Congratulatons to Nik and Young for realizing that girls rock. They are expecting their second little bundle of joy in early June and I can't wait! I could hear my father's cry of pain all the way over here in Paris when he found out his fourth grandchild was another girl. Poor dad.
Soon you all will have to hear me go on and on about Alexandropoulos-Cha infant no. 2. I think they should name her Opoulos. That way the two girls together will be Alexandraopoulos.
10 comments:
I think they should name her Cha Cha.
That way, her full name will be Cha Cha Cha.
Silly Derek, that's not even a real name.
And Panagiota is?
Lee said "Ouch. Derek's such a bitch". I second that.
Lee seconds Opoulos.
I wish I could say that Ariel said something mean about you guys, but the truth is that when she read my last comment her exact words were "Ouch, you're such a bitch."
I vote for Mu as the first name, and I like Derek's idea for Cha as the middle name. Mu Cha Cha. This will be great because everyone tells me that the hispanic demographic will be huge in the next ten years.
congrats to Nik and Young! And the name should be Opoulos
I think that they should name her "Koo", which I believe is Korean for "little bird". As for a middle name, my vote is for "Cara", which is just a name that I've always liked. Yeah, Koo Cara Cha. That would be nice.
These are all great suggestions. Really. Thank you guys so much. And, I even learned something. Never, ever, let any of you pick a child's name.
We're either going with a tradtional korean name like Jennifer, Katelyn or Ashley or an african american name (since its african american month) like propecia, loqacious or surreptitious (sp?). if this is funny, i'll take credit, but if its offensive or slightly racist, blame the onion.
Post a Comment