Friday, February 16, 2007

Chateau of the Week

It's been a while since we played this game, but I had a little time to kill this morning and figured I'd take a look on the web for some interesting properties. This one's a real gem. It's a 19th century castle located 70 kilometers outside of Paris (only about twenty minutes away if Pegs is behind the wheel). The house boasts a heated indoor pool (for convenient skinny-dipping), 1,580 square meters of living space (plenty of room to roam around the house naked), 22 hectares of grounds (for midnight drunken streaking) and stables with covered Olympic-sized horseriding ring (for naked horseback riding). Wait, scratch that last one; the damned PETA people have some sort of bug up their asses about it. Trust me on this one.

13 comments:

Panagiota said...

3.45237 million euros.

Anonymous said...

Rita: 2.25 million. I could see myself in this place I really could. I don't ride or swim very much but that is beside the point.

Anonymous said...

i'm going to up the anti and say unfortunately this place will go in the region of 5.5 / 6 million EUR.

Anonymous said...

i will say 2.5 million

Unknown said...

3.45236 million euros.

Anonymous said...

I say 3 million euros.

Michael said...

3.5 million euros. Leaving very few euros with which to purchase clothing.

Anonymous said...

I think that I will have to go with 4.15 million euro

Unknown said...

I'll take it for 2.678 mil.

Anonymous said...

I have to go with Damien at 4.15 euros.

Rachel said...

Dude! If it were only 4.15 euros -- I'd be ALL over this one! My guess: 3.14159265. (It's as easy as pie -- har har har.)

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the pun, Rachel, you sweetie-pie, you.

Anonymous said...

2 mil. - maybe wishful thinking will make it true!