I think, probably, Derek is all over this one. We need to convince Ariel. Ariel -- comeon! All those belly-dancing classes we took (um...yeah...it was only 2) -- you'd be a pro!
Yeah, Pegs and I almost did something like this at our wedding. But then I pulled my head out of my ass and realized that it wasn't 1984 anymore. And that I'm white.
Isn't this same thing they did in that movie 13 Going on 30? So these people really love either Michael Jackson or Jennifer Garner. I'm not sure which is scarier.
Also, I'd like to say that my favorite part of the video was when you can see the groom rocking the white man overbite. He does it a few times, and it's awesome.
4 comments:
I think, probably, Derek is all over this one. We need to convince Ariel. Ariel -- comeon! All those belly-dancing classes we took (um...yeah...it was only 2) -- you'd be a pro!
Yeah, Pegs and I almost did something like this at our wedding. But then I pulled my head out of my ass and realized that it wasn't 1984 anymore. And that I'm white.
Hey, wait a minute! You pulled your head out of your ass? But you said you'd let me watch! Damn, you'd think I would have noticed something like that.
Isn't this same thing they did in that movie 13 Going on 30? So these people really love either Michael Jackson or Jennifer Garner. I'm not sure which is scarier.
Also, I'd like to say that my favorite part of the video was when you can see the groom rocking the white man overbite. He does it a few times, and it's awesome.
Post a Comment