Thursday, February 15, 2007

What in the hell?

I had very weird dreams last night. I think it's because Lee was restless and kept tossing and turning. At one point he started speaking loudly in an angry tone of voice. It woke me up and I asked him to repeat it, but I don't remember what he said. After that, I didn't sleep well. Lee, however, said he felt like he had a very good night's sleep. He felt rested and awake. Weird.

Back to my dreams. The weirdest one was pretty short. Lee and I were on vacation and staying in a hotel on a beach. Lee and I were in the bathroom getting ready to brush our teeth. Then Damien and Kevin from The Office walk in, come into the bathroom and start brushing their teeth too. I turn to Damien and Kevin and say, "I can do a really good 'mwwaaaaahhhaaahhhaaahhaaahhhaaaa' voice. It's pretty scary. Wanna hear?" Damien then says, "Your 'mwwaaaaahhhaaahhhaaahhaaahhhaaaa' scares me just when I read it on the blog." I go, "Really? Well, listen to how well I can do it." Then I do the voice. And that's it. I can kind of understand why Damien might be in my dream, but Kevin from The Office? I haven't watched that show in weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dream is ludicrous. I never brush my teeth