I bet you didn't know this
Not to be mean or anything, but fat, sweaty yoga is ugly. If you read this blog you know that Lee and I have gained a *little bit* of weight. Today is the official (re-re-re-) start of our diet to shed this weight. I've been having problems with my sciatic nerve since last July, so I've kind of abandoned yoga because it hurts to do it. But in commemoration of the start (again) of our diet, I decided that now is the time to try yoga again. Well, can I just tell you that there is no better motivation to lose weight than to see yourself in the mirror sweating in nothing but work out pants and a sports bra. I mean, I have fat rolls in places I didn't know it was possible to have fat rolls. There is a reason our bodies aren't supposed to bend that way. I really don't need to stick my head between my legs and look at my fat ass.

No comments:
Post a Comment