Sorry; We're Boring
I was going to try to think of a Time Waster of the Day for you, but I couldn't even muster up the energy to find one. Then I scanned the news to see if anything funny happened, but no luck there other than Martin Scorsese finally winning an Oscar. Then I was going to tell you about this weekend's trip to Lille, but nothing particularly eventful happened while we were there. We hung out with my grandfather all weekend and after we came back to Paris we had Indian food and went to bed early. Don't you wish you were us? Sometimes our lives are so exciting that I almost wet my pants in anticipation of what we might do next. Sorry, did I say "almost"? I meant "always". Yeah, that makes more sense.

3 comments:
Beba we have fun. Remember that time when you farted? And I laughed.
How about this for odd news: a genealogical study conducted by Ancestry.com has discovered that Al Sharpton's ancestors were owned by Strom Thurmond's ancestors.
Check it out: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/25/AR2007022501518.html?sub=AR
Here's a better article about Strom: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29903
Post a Comment