Saturday, March 10, 2007

Boxed Office Weekend

Do you know what's great about coming in to the office on Saturday knowing that you'll have to come back on Sunday, too?

Crap; I was kinda hoping that you might be able to tell me.

Update: It just got better; the reason I came to the office in the first place was to be on a conference call since my partner and the other associate on the deal are on vacation. I just got an e-mail from the client that he's going to be in a meeting at the scheduled time of our call and wants to know if we can push it back till tonight or tomorrow. Did I mention that it's sunny outside and that I'm the only one in the office?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That really sucks - I'm sorry. Can you at least go home (or outside) for the time being while you wait for the call? Or have it forwarded to your cell phone or something?