Time-waster of the day
Because it's Friday and I'm nice, I was going to post a time-waster of the day for you guys. Unfortunately, I don't have one all saved up in my handy-dandy favorites folder. Sooo, I made one up. Take a box of matches, toothpicks, paper clips, really anything small like that that you have on hand will do. Now, drop it on the floor and as they scatter all over the place yell out a number like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman. Count them as you pick them up.
Then, I realized that was lame. And because I'm really very nice, I went snooping around the internet for something. The problem is that I couldn't find anything good, but because I'm really, really nice and took the time to go looking, and because some of you may be bigger losers than I'm aware of, I'm posting it. So, if you are bored and wasting time until you can start your weekend, click here. Otherwise, leave work early and go drinking.
Then, I realized that was lame. And because I'm really very nice, I went snooping around the internet for something. The problem is that I couldn't find anything good, but because I'm really, really nice and took the time to go looking, and because some of you may be bigger losers than I'm aware of, I'm posting it. So, if you are bored and wasting time until you can start your weekend, click here. Otherwise, leave work early and go drinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment