Did you know....
I hate skinny French bitches. The worst thing is when you are on a diet and you've been depriving yourself for centuries and you pass some skinny bitch, whose legs are about as big around as my arms, scarfing down a pain au chocolat. Next time I pass one of them, I'm going to exhale in her direction. Then, as she's falling to the ground from the blow, I'm going to steal her pastry. I have to check my diet book, but I'm pretty sure that those calories won't count.

4 comments:
ewwwww. that woman is ridiculously skinny. I dont understand the logic of why someone would willingly do that...she should be in one of those "give a quarter every day" commercials for kids in 3rd world nations
It's called Photoshop, dude.
Is that really Photoshop? I hope so, because if not that woman is probably now dead.
What are you talking about? She's the perfect size.
Post a Comment