first of all...lee locked ME in the closet. second of all, I dont think either derek nor I were as cool as that short kid, but we definitely rivaled the tall one in terms of "coolness". I dont think those kids comprehend the level of humor that they have just achieved...I'm being serious...that was ridiculously funny, and I bet they just wanted to be goofy and didnt actually plan it out to be so perfect. I applaud them. as for the throw down, considering how those comments were made from lee and pegs, who epitomized what it was to be "dorky" between the ages of 8 and 16, my response is that they should look back at some year book photos. at least I played sports (i am SO not counting fake kicker as a position, Lee).
7 comments:
I can just imagine it now -- 20 some years ago. Is this how Derek and Damien got along when Lee was busy locking Vanessa in a closet?
funny you should mention that - Lee and I just had a conversation this morning about how he used to torture vanessa.
Rachel, in response to your question, Derek and Damien were never this cool. And in my defense, Vanessa asked for it.
Derek and Damien could be cool. We haven't seen any evidence of it yet. But it could happen.
I think that Pegs just threw down a challenge. Maybe this would be a better wedding party dance than the Thriller one? Derek? Damien?
first of all...lee locked ME in the closet. second of all, I dont think either derek nor I were as cool as that short kid, but we definitely rivaled the tall one in terms of "coolness". I dont think those kids comprehend the level of humor that they have just achieved...I'm being serious...that was ridiculously funny, and I bet they just wanted to be goofy and didnt actually plan it out to be so perfect. I applaud them.
as for the throw down, considering how those comments were made from lee and pegs, who epitomized what it was to be "dorky" between the ages of 8 and 16, my response is that they should look back at some year book photos. at least I played sports (i am SO not counting fake kicker as a position, Lee).
dude, you didn't know me between the ages of 8 and 16. I was so cool, they had to invent a new word for cool.
Post a Comment