Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello?

Sometimes I get the feeling that nobody reads this blog. That it's all for naught. That Lee and I are only amusing ourselves. That it wasn't the couch, but that Lee really did accidentally cut one last night while we were watching TV.

If you're reading this, raise your hand.

15 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm here!

Michael said...

Pegs, not only do I read the blog but I leave, than remove, inappropriate comments. Thank you for making me feels better by pretending not to notice.

Panagiota said...

Awww, thanks guys. I was looking for a little validation. And now I have it.

Mike, I thought your comment was funny. In that offensive kind of way.

Anonymous said...

sucra lose

Anonymous said...

I'm here, too! We love you, guy!

Panagiota said...

Splenda.

I platonic love you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Pegs, I'm here. I enjoy seeing how the other half live...(not sure which half that is.)

Love,
Your brother from another mother

(Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, dontcha!)

Panagiota said...

Stevie, thanks for adding fuel to the already uncontrollable fire that is The Great Charlotte Debate of 2007 with your comment to Lee's Charlotte post. I have about 2 months to think of something really embarrassing that you did in your teenage years to pay you back. I may even have a picture or two somewhere. Now that I think about it, I seem to remember a nipple conversation you and Nik had on the phone one night. I remember there was a ruler involved and measurements were taken....

Unknown said...

I'm here, too! I usually read while I eat lunch, but today I had to meet a really annoying colleague for lunch out of the office. I hate missing my personal lunch date with your blog, e!online, pagesix, pinkisthenewblog, etc.

p.s. I will be in Paris May 21-25, can we have dinner?

Anonymous said...

nik, i thought you said you were on the phone with the titty doctor.

Anonymous said...

Young, I just laughed so hard water came out my nose.

Anonymous said...

i, too, laughed so hard water came out of my nose...but i wasnt drinking anything...is this bad?
by the way, I also read your blog pegsand lee...and then I tell Sam about it and she's like "GOD, its always about the blog! is that all you do at work?" (true story)

Anonymous said...

I suppose I've been called worse...

Remember, there are less interesting things you could be talking about.

Panagiota said...

Worse than titty doctor? I wish I could remember some of your nicknames in high school. I just remember we used to make fun of how (incredibly) late you always are. Wanna tell share some nicknames with us Stevie? I'm sure Nik remembers but she is being very quiet.

Kathryn - we would love to have dinner darling. Because EHS is too uppity to join us, we can gossip about him.

Anonymous said...

And don't forget the lurkers who usually don't post.... Rachel's mom here. I buzz by every now and then to get a smile and a good chuckle... even though we've never met, I'm enjoying your escapades in Life!

I've also forwarded this blog to a woman I work with whose mother was French; she was raised in the States. I told her she would enjoy.... so, not to make you totally paranoid, but there ARE other random fans out here!