
Do any of you watch
Grey's Anatomy? Lee and I got hooked on it when my friend Mandee gave us the DVD of the first season as a gift last year. When the second season came out on DVD, we decided to let the good times keep rolling and bought it when we came to the US. The second season starting pissing me off about half way through, but I forgave them.
Remember? The third season seemed like it was getting back on track, so Lee and I were giving it another shot. But what the hell was up with last week's episode? I don't want to spoil it for Lee because he hasn't seen it yet, but can this show go to hell any faster? It seems to be around this time last year that the writers started smoking mega crack. It appears they're at it again.
3 comments:
Wait -- are you on the current season that is airing in the US? If so...yes....this season seriously sucks.
you should know that before the show will be cancelled, everyone will sleep with everyone else, every female will have a pregnancy scare and/or an abortion, all of their parents will die tragic/heartwrenching deaths, most of the main characters will have near-death experiences, and they will probably create a musical episode or some other bullshit. But yeah, we watch it every week.
Sounds like ER.
Post a Comment