Friday, October 20, 2006

Don we now our gay apparel

Although the second half of season two was super whack, I found it in my heart to forgive them and I can proudly say that I still love Grey's Anatomy. Lee and I don't really watch dramas, other than Law & Order (well, technically we don't watch Law & Order as much as Lee watches it while complaining every two seconds that whatever is going on is bullshit and would never happen while I try to remind him that it's make-believe and you know what, Stars Wars didn't happen either), but Grey's Anatomy is more of a comedy. Well, can I just say I was shocked, SHOCKED, when I read online today that the actor who plays George, one of the best parts of the show, is gay. I could give a rat's ass that he's gay, I'm just shocked that my gaydar was so completely off. Usually I'm pretty perceptive about these things, but this time I had no clue. In hindsight, I guess it's not such a big surprise. I think it's Paris. Living here has started to affect the way I perceive people. I notice it whenever we leave Paris and I think that anyone above a size 2, man or woman, is overweight. French men are so dainty and focus so much on their "look", that it is completely throwing my gaydar off. Someone send me a DVD of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, stat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And once again with this New York Post article, the National Enquirer is used as a major source. Even if its reporting is accurate, what in the hell is happening here?! The next thing you know, Bat-Boy is going to show up in an in-depth investigative report on 20/20.