I have a secret
I love those little jars of banana baby food. Sometimes, I buy a jar or two or three and eat them. I blame my dad. He used to buy them for us when we were kids. Not babies, but kids. And by kids I mean through our teenage years. I don't remember why. Maybe we didn't eat enough bananas? I know that we ate tons of fruit. My dad worked as a delivery guy for a fruit distributor in Montreal and he used to steal, I mean buy, boxes and boxes of fruit. Do you know that Lee won't eat fruit because he doesn't like to get his hands dirty? Every now and then I can entice him to eat some if I cut it up for him. I'm going to be the best mom.

4 comments:
FRUIT GETS MY HANDS ALL STICKY, OK? Geez, I don't lay into you about not drinking milk because it makes your farts stink.
Oops.
that's where you are wrong. you love my stinky farts.
That is the lamest excuse for not eating a food group...cant you just wash your hands? do grapes get your hands sticky? and let's not even get started on what peanut butter does to your hands. you have issues, my friend
did lee manage to finally knock u up?
Post a Comment