Thursday, March 08, 2007

The whole tattoo thing annoys me

I'm so tired today. I ran like 10 thousand yards in Lee's football game yesterday. Do you guys watch Prison Break? I've only seen the first episode, but so far I think that casting those actors as brothers was genius. They look so much alike. Much more than it seems from this picture. And don't you think that that lawyer woman who used to date one or both of the brothers looks like a grown up version of that girl who was on the Wonder Years? She looks more like her than the actual girl does now.

2 comments:

Lee said...

If anyone was wondering, Alex N. Dropoulos (All-Pro running back and one of the stars of the Paris Kings) ran for more than 150 yards and four touchdowns against the Jets yesterday (to say nothing of his total yards earned in receptions, kickoff returns and punt returns).

Man, I need to get a new game for my PlayStation.

Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, I WAS wondering about her stats. Also, the fact that Pegs even mentions it as an excuse to be tired made me LOL. k, g2g! ttyl!