
Girls these days have it so much easier than we did growing up. For example, I just passed by this women's lingerie store on boulevard St. Germain near our apartment called Woman's Secret. In the window was this tall leggy mannequin with her butt facing the window, looking provocatively over her shoulder. She was nude except for these teeny tiny panties that said "50% No" across the butt. When I was a kid, we had to use our words to get our point across. Nowadays, all it comes down to is wearing the right underwear. I'm not even going to comment on the 50% part. Sluts.
1 comment:
in the never ending debate between optimists and pessimists, these panties raise a question. is it better to have 50% yes panties or 50% no panties.
in truth, i believe 50% no sounds naughty. but 50% yes just sounds indifferent. i'd take naughty over indifferent any day.
Post a Comment