Three stories
I have three stories for you on this lovely day (seriously, it was gorgeous today in Paris).
First story. We spent the weekend in Lille with The Littlest Pool. The Littlest Pool, also know as Damien, used his spring break to come to France to visit Bon Papa. Whether or not Lee would be able to go was a little touch and go until Friday night when his very nice partner said Yes, Of Course We Should Go To Lille And Visit The Littlest Pool This Weekend. So, off we went for two lovely days of food, alcohol, more food, card games, more food, more alcohol and more card games. I would post a picture or two, but because like an idiot I forgot the camera, I will just point you to this post and this post, where you can find tons of pictures of the lovely, and incredibly sweet, Damien. I love that kid!
First story. We spent the weekend in Lille with The Littlest Pool. The Littlest Pool, also know as Damien, used his spring break to come to France to visit Bon Papa. Whether or not Lee would be able to go was a little touch and go until Friday night when his very nice partner said Yes, Of Course We Should Go To Lille And Visit The Littlest Pool This Weekend. So, off we went for two lovely days of food, alcohol, more food, card games, more food, more alcohol and more card games. I would post a picture or two, but because like an idiot I forgot the camera, I will just point you to this post and this post, where you can find tons of pictures of the lovely, and incredibly sweet, Damien. I love that kid!
Second story. Through the magic of begging, and because Lee didn't have that much to do this morning because he was waiting for documents to come in, he got a little bit of a late start to his day. Unfortunately, I guess this screwed up his schedule a little bit and madness ensued. I assume like most men, first Lee showers, then he shaves. So, as usual after his shower, he wrapped his towel around his waist to protect the family jewels, he filled the sink up with water, he lathered his face all up, he kissed me and smeared shaving cream all over me, he grabbed his toothbrush and dipped it in the sink, and he started shaving his face with it. That's right folks. He tried to shave with his toothbrush. He wouldn't let me take a picture of him, so you will have to use your imagination.
Third story. I went to the grocery store a little while ago to pick up a few things. I was standing in the very long checkout line, listening to my iPod and swaying to the music, completely ignoring what was going on around me. That is until I realized that I could hear the cashier screaming over the very loud music. Then she starts gesturing wildly. Can you guess what was going on? A HUG had walked in and was asking some customers for money. She went apeshit on him. Asking him if he was crazy, telling him he was worthless and had no sense of decency, yelling at him to get out, etc. I felt so bad for him. Then the same bitch tried to short-change me out of five bucks. And this isn't the first time she's tried it. Can you believe it? I don't have a picture of that either. Because, well, you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment