Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All lines are down

If you've been trying to reach us for the last couple of days without any luck, or if you've been wondering why Pegs didn't post anything yesterday, it's because our home phone and internet have been on the fritz. We signed up for phone, internet and TV from the same provider, but because it's all delivered via phone lines it can be a bit spotty at times. This is one of those times.

To keep you entertained, I thought I'd post a video of MC Karl "Whitey" Rove rapping at the White House Correspondents' Dinner, once again proving my theory that the Bush administration is the coolest administration the US has had in years. Six years, to be precise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel sick to my tummy now. I just hope that I dont look like that when I dance to rap songs about my favorite Republican politicians.