Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Landlord

Is Will Ferrell the funniest person on the planet? Nope. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica and the British Institute for the Study of Humour (with a "u"), that honor goes to yours truly. But Will Ferrell in a Harlem Globetrotter afro negotiating with a toddler suffering from Tourette's Syndrome? I...I...I just can't top that.



Update: As Damien pointed out, YouTube seems to have removed the link, so I updated it directly from www.FunnyorDie.com. Please let me know if you have any trouble loading it from now on.

6 comments:

Panagiota said...

well then wouldn't that be the honour (with a "u") goes to you?

Anonymous said...

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time. Thank you, Will Ferrel and cursing, buzzed baby.

Anonymous said...

i showed that to my coworkers...thanks for the laughs lee and pegs.

Anonymous said...

it sucks. they wont let you download it anymore. on youtube it says "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Fun or Die, Inc."
Stupid Fun or Die, Inc.

Unknown said...

so fucking hilarious. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

this is off topic: check out this website where you can make free or really cheap calls. www.jajah.com