From the mouth of Pegs
Pegs: All I'm saying is that there's no way that you could handle being pregnant.
Me: Well, for better or for worse, we'll never know, will we?
Pegs: That's not necessarily true. Some doctors theorize that a fertilized egg could be implanted in a male's abdomen, as long as there was an adequate blood supply for the fetus.
Me: Maybe, but you'd also need to have a bunch of hormone supplements and stuff.
Pegs: Well, you wouldn't need that many hormones.

2 comments:
thanks hon.
And the bitch of the year award goes to.....drumroll please......
It's okay, Pegs. Your quote reminded me of the time a few months back when I was watching the Saints play in the NFL playoffs. The Saints made a stupid play and I yelled at the TV, and then Ariel popped her head out of the bedroom and looked at me funny, smiling.
"Sorry," I said.
"It's okay," she replied. "You can be a guy."
Post a Comment