Monday, May 28, 2007

Lost in a sea of Lostnessness

It's almost too much for me to bear. Lost is over for who knows how long. I am so completely, totally, hopelessly, unabashedly obsessed with this show, it's almost beyond words. I read websites and blogs about it. I re-watch every episode a gazillion times. I even dream about it. How on earth will I get through the next 7 months until the new season starts in January? Don't even get me started on the whole 16 episodes only crap. For all of you other Lost addicts out there (don't deny it, you know you love it), last week I discovered this blog that offers a nice little recap of the episodes. He's an interesting writer. And there is usually something I've missed, so it's always fun reading the recaps. If nothing else, it's something to read when you miss Lost so much it hurts.

(dramatic exit)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this guy have a life?

Panagiota said...

Why do you say that? I think his site is awesome. It's not like he does a really long post every day. It is just to recap the episodes. Geez pregnant lady, lay off.

Anonymous said...

ditto