Time-waster of the day
Um, what can I say about this gem? Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately now that I think about it, not much. Oh, other than to ask my parents-in-law to just skip this post and go on about their business. Because if you do watch it, I will have to cancel my trip to California. And I don't think our tickets are refundable.
Link.
In my defense, I was totally tricked into watching this video. Once it was playing, I tried my hardest to stop it, but I kept waiting for the punch line. And now, of course, I can't get the song out of my head. Lee, expect to hear me humming it when you get home. In sickness and in health, guy. In sickness and in health.
Link.
In my defense, I was totally tricked into watching this video. Once it was playing, I tried my hardest to stop it, but I kept waiting for the punch line. And now, of course, I can't get the song out of my head. Lee, expect to hear me humming it when you get home. In sickness and in health, guy. In sickness and in health.
5 comments:
Ugghhhh. It's a good thing I didn't eat breakfast.
I just lost any remaining faith I had in mankind.
thank goodness they took me out of the final cut of that video. I went under the pseudonym "Dynamite", and I had some wicked awesome moves, but judging from lee and eric's reactions, I dont think the world is ready for my "skillz".
I'd try to think of something funny to say, but I'm laughing too hard at Damien's post. That was the funniest damn thing I've read all weekend, Dynamite.
Pipe Layer. Awesome and really wrong at the same time.
Post a Comment