Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Under the Weather

Pegs has been a bit under the weather for the last few days. I think that it started in Amsterdam, when it got a bit chillier and wetter than we expected. Pegs had forgotten to bring her scarf, which virtually guaranteed her a head cold (Pegs wears turtlenecks in July). Irrespective of the source, it's clear that she's been suffering from a killer head cold. This weekend was mostly spent in bed or wrapped up in blankets on the couch, and yesterday she apparently didn't even make it outside of the bedroom except to get more tissues. When I asked how she felt, she responded that her head felt like it had twenty pounds of wet sand in it. That's about five pounds more than it usually has, so I could tell that she was bad off. Also, she's starting every word with a "d" or a "b", as in "By dhead dhurts doooo buch. DI dink dat d'I'm dick." Don't worry about it, though. Dr. Feelgood is in the house, and he has a prescription for her that's sure to make her feel better. A prescription for love.

2 comments:

Panagiota said...

for the last time, you bring that thing near me again and i'm cutting it off.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well Pegs. Get better soon!