Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yes, I'm proud to be an American, where at least I something something something

WARNING: This video may cause you to bash your head repeatedly against a wall, groan audibly and/or consider moving to Canada. Or even Mexico. Be sure to watch it till the end.

2 comments:

Panagiota said...

In all fairness, how many people did they have to go through to find these idiots? You could do this in any country and find idiots. The unforgivable part is how little they know about world politics. And how many are willing to invade other countries!

My favorites:
--the guy who wants to invade Italy!
--the guy who think Tony Blair is Linda Blair's brother!
--reincarnated in Arizona!
--the collateral damage guy!
--the old guy who thinks Hiroshima and Nagasaki are known for sumi wrestlers! Given his age, that was particularly wrong.
--the West Bank is on the east coast!
--he's from Texas, he's gotta be right!

By the way Lee, we DEFINITELY have to visit the other 9 Eiffel Towers. I know we haven't noticed them yet, but they must be around here somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Lee. Now I'm depressed. What a way to start your day...