Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bitchy post of the day

Bachelors should not be allowed to give wedding presents without supervision. I was just cleaning out some closets and I found a wedding present from one of Lee's single guy friends. The guy, who shall remain nameless, although I don't think anybody who reads the blog knows him, gave us shot glasses. You know, for all those wild and crazy parties married people have where the guests do shots all night. I know it's the thought that counts and all that, I would just appreciate it if some people were not allowed to think on their own.

These glasses might have to get broken "accidentally" when the PlayStation gets broken "accidentally." I almost feel sorry for the baby. She's not going to be responsible for half the stuff I'm looking forward to blaming on her.

2 comments:

Lee said...

People, the lesson is simple: Never give Panagiota anything. Odds are that she won't appreciate it and will end up breaking it "accidentally". Like that sculpture I gave her of Britney Spears giving birth on all fours. I'm still not sure how the darn thing ended up catching on fire, especially given that it was made entirely of ceramic, but Pegs swears up and down that it spontaneously combusted while she was degreasing the oven with lighter fluid.

Anonymous said...

Completely unrelated to the actual post, but does the "her" mentioned at the end mean that you've moved from 95% sure to 100% sure that the baby's a girl?