Top 10 Reasons Why I'm an Attorney
One of my colleagues came into my office earlier today and wondered out loud why any of us are attorneys. I was able to come up with a surprising number of justifications on the spot, and I thought I would share a few with you:
1. Cause it's so much darn fun!
2. I'm a people person. Seriously.
3. Medical condition requires sitting in front of a computer for at least eight hours a day.
4. Satisfies my work-release program.
5. Keeps me from indulging in other, "less savory" activities. Like sleeping.
6. Beats pimping.
7. Lost a bet.
8. The glory.
9. Really pissed God off in a former life.
10. Way too much self-loathing to quit.
1. Cause it's so much darn fun!
2. I'm a people person. Seriously.
3. Medical condition requires sitting in front of a computer for at least eight hours a day.
4. Satisfies my work-release program.
5. Keeps me from indulging in other, "less savory" activities. Like sleeping.
6. Beats pimping.
7. Lost a bet.
8. The glory.
9. Really pissed God off in a former life.
10. Way too much self-loathing to quit.

2 comments:
11. You're saving lives.
Dammit; I should have thought of that one.
Post a Comment