I particularly liked the parts where you can hear my friend Elizabeth Lott saying "He's a bad person!" followed soon thereafter by, "He's going to be a DAD!!"
I enjoyed the fact that, in typical Lee fashion, he's modest enough to upload his own toast and call it "The Best Toast Ever". Also, what's up with your nose, Lee? Are you on crack or something? Stop scratching!
Even better the second time. Hey -- I have an idea! Why don't you ask all your friends and family from your US vacation to submit the kookiest photos of YOU? You two seem to like boob-shots of brides, and we all love the shots of Damien's face all funny like he's on cocaine. I don't think it is fair that you two get to look gorgeous and witty on you blog all the time while other suffer. That -- and I have a doozy of Pegs.
In Lee's defense, Damien, I had asked Logan (Ariel's brother) to put up this video because a)Lee's toast is pretty hilarious and b)it's not often that one is able to capture people's initial reactions to the horrors of young Lee.
8 comments:
did you hear someone gasp "he's going to be a father!"
I particularly liked the parts where you can hear my friend Elizabeth Lott saying "He's a bad person!" followed soon thereafter by, "He's going to be a DAD!!"
I enjoyed the fact that, in typical Lee fashion, he's modest enough to upload his own toast and call it "The Best Toast Ever".
Also, what's up with your nose, Lee? Are you on crack or something? Stop scratching!
Oh comeon! Show us a picture of the bride!
Patience, anonymous. Patience.
You can see her from the boobies up in the video. That's the best part anyway.
Even better the second time. Hey -- I have an idea! Why don't you ask all your friends and family from your US vacation to submit the kookiest photos of YOU? You two seem to like boob-shots of brides, and we all love the shots of Damien's face all funny like he's on cocaine. I don't think it is fair that you two get to look gorgeous and witty on you blog all the time while other suffer. That -- and I have a doozy of Pegs.
In Lee's defense, Damien, I had asked Logan (Ariel's brother) to put up this video because a)Lee's toast is pretty hilarious and b)it's not often that one is able to capture people's initial reactions to the horrors of young Lee.
Oh, and people, please stop talking about my wife's boobies. It makes her self conscious about her boobies. Boobies.
Post a Comment