In the news
If you read CNN.com, then you've probably already seen these stories. I hate CNN by the way.
Sometimes I have this daydream where I get "discovered" on the internet. I'm not sure for what exactly. But I become very rich and famous and am celebrated for my fabulousness.
Am I the only one who thinks it would be kinda cool walking by this store every day? I would bring my camera and pose for pictures with the mannequins. Maybe I'd bring Lee along and make him assume the positions.
I judge people who are against stem cell research. Feel free to leave a nasty comment if I've offended you. Labia, labia, labia.
Sometimes I have this daydream where I get "discovered" on the internet. I'm not sure for what exactly. But I become very rich and famous and am celebrated for my fabulousness.
Am I the only one who thinks it would be kinda cool walking by this store every day? I would bring my camera and pose for pictures with the mannequins. Maybe I'd bring Lee along and make him assume the positions.
I judge people who are against stem cell research. Feel free to leave a nasty comment if I've offended you. Labia, labia, labia.

2 comments:
Pegs, you have offended me!
There's a bit of a difference between randomly writing the word "labia" three times and using it as the defining characteristic to announce to friends and family that your baby is a girl. I stand by that distinction.
Scrotum, scrotum, scrotum.
I stand by Derek's distinction as well.
And oddly, I think I may have a picture of you in a compromised position with a mannequin. Something from the last trip to London.
Oh, and I wasn't being sensitive in the last post. Trying to be funny, but this week has taken a lot out of me.
Post a Comment