Oh, Happy Day
In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Karl Rove announced that he would resign his position at the White House (that of "Chief Liaison to Satan") at the end of August. Although Bush's approval ratings have long been stuck somewhere between "dismal" and "complete and utter failure", Rove's decision to retire is a bit unexpected since most people gave up hope long ago in the power of prayer to kick him out. Mr. Rove ended his announcement by saying, "I’ve got to do this for the sake of my family." Not mentioned were the sake of the country, the climate, the Middle East, the Republican Party, etc. When asked what he plans to do with the oodles and oodles of free time he will have without his precious power once he gets back to Texas, Rove began to sob uncontrollably and wet himself. I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Good fucking riddance. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, fattie."

4 comments:
amen, sister!
Hooray!
Sadly, though, one thing Rove will not be doing while back in Texas is testifying before Congress about all the illegal shit he's done while in the White House. Good lord, I hate this man!
I can't tell you how much I love you all. I'm currently travelling in Australia with a colleague who is in love with Karl Rove. He actually said today at breakfast, "That poor guy. Maybe now he can get some rest after all this mud-slinging. For goodness sakes, he had it almost as bad as Scooter Libby." I choked on my oatmeal.
Who are these people? I thought that they were like leprechauns and unicorns and bigfeet...only existing in the land of make-believe (apparently a horrible, horrible place). If so, I think that it's legal to strangle him in Australia, Rachel. You should check out the local laws on this one, but I'm pretty sure that it's not homicide if the person you kill isn't human, and a Rove enthusiast would certainly qualify.
Post a Comment