Monday, August 13, 2007

Time-waster of the day

Evil evil Eric Schwesinger sent me the link to this online game a couple of days ago, and if I hadn't intentionally amputated my index finger on Friday it might have ruined my entire weekend. The worst part is that Eric told me that his high score is -51, and I can only get down to -47. Damn these competitive instincts! Sure they may have helped me rise to the pinnacle of my profession and given me the drive I needed to sculpt my body into its Adonis-like form, but every once in a while they're a real burden.

8 comments:

Lee said...

YES! I just got -51. How do you like them apples, Eric?!

Unknown said...

-52, I have confirmation from my clerk.

Anonymous said...

+90! I rule!!

Rachel said...

This game is like crack-cocaine.

Panagiota said...

Why I Blame Eric. The list just keeps growing and growing.

KIDDING. I LOVE Eric.

Lee said...

To blame Eric is to love Eric. The two are inseparable, really.

And yes, Rachel, this game is like crack cocaine ... for the MIND!!!

Anonymous said...

+1 then -30...the rate i'm going, i'll beat all of you the next time I play...but I grow weary of this game.

Anonymous said...

You can blame me. But watch out, I may send you all Pachinko machines.

Please stop me before I do it again...

See you on Saturday!