Thursday, September 27, 2007

Caption this!

Here at The Alexanderpools, we try hard to create witty and amusing titles for our posts. Sometimes we come up with a real gem; other times we fail miserably. Every once in a while, though, we come across a topic or a picture that offers far too many choices for us to narrow it down to just one. From now on when that happens, we're going to be as inclusive as possible and let YOU have a shot at coming up with the best caption or description. This is one of those times, so let your creative juices flow, get your brains working and take a crack at making a clever caption or single-sentence description for whatever on God's green earth is going on here.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

I would title this:

"Pegs is doing awful things to your peanut butter right now because you're being a shit to your beautiful pregnant wife."

Anonymous said...

"I was just about to break it to Lee that I have been conspiring with the Doctor to conceal the fact that we are having triplets, when he announced, after an all night research session, that he quit his job to become a cobbler in Southern Italy."

Panagiota said...

"Payback is going to be sooo sweet."

Anonymous said...

"Pegs with botox"

Anonymous said...

Vanessa describing the film "The Miracle of Birth" that she just saw in a med-school class.

Anonymous said...

Eric, Damien and Derek, I don't know what I did to make you want to make a pregnant lady feel any worse about herself than she already does, but in case I forget, remind me never to talk to you again.

Rachel said...

Pegs! Forgive me! Please don't blame me -- unleash your rage on Lee. Seriously. Not meeeeeeeeeeee..........

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Pegs. I'm a schmuck.

New caption:
Panagiota tries to explain how incredibly huge Vanessa's eyes are.

Anonymous said...

My conversation with Lee as to why I refused to do this. Feel free not to talk to him until you deliver. Lee, what does the view look like from underneath the bus?

Lee: Not feeling inspired this morning?

Lee: Caption. Check out the newest post on the blog.

me: no, sorry, not playing the caption game.
nothing to be gained there.

Lee: Other than my respect.

10:58 AM me: other than starting an argument with an intelligent preggo,
if I win it will make your life horrible.
if I lose I will just be pissed.


Lee: You could do what Rachel did.
"Pegs is doing awful things to your peanut butter right now because you're being a shit to your beautiful pregnant wife."

10:59 AM Not exactly what I had in mind, but still.....

me: ok, fine, I will participate.

Lee: Considering it was HER picture, you'd think that she'd be a little better-humored about it.
YAY!
Now you're the one who will get in trouble.
I'm off the hook!


me: you can put up the picture of Kathryn terrified afterwards.

11:00 AM Lee: It's a deal.

11:03 AM me: happy?

11:04 AM Lee: Ecstatic.
I think that completely explains the look on her face.
Without being mean.
A mixture of joy, hopelessness and confusion.

me: take out the joy, and she could be married to me.

11:05 AM Lee: Funny. Of course, you should be aware that her tagline right now is "No I'm not carrying twins, you French bitch." She might take the triplets reference the wrong way.

me: you fucker

11:06 AM Lee: Been nice knowing you.