Monday, September 17, 2007

Family fun in Lille

Wheeeeee!!!! I just got back to the office following a round (or three) of drinks with a client, so I'm half-blitzed and about to fall asleep at my desk. That being said, I wanted to post the pictures that we took this weekend at Lille for Amaury's and Patricia's birthday. In them you will find pictures not only of the birthday celebrants but also of a very pregnant Ingrid (whose little Louise is due three weeks ahead of The Hybrid). Also prominently featured is a very proud Bon Papa, who couldn't be happier about his imminent two additions to the Desrousseaux clan. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Panagiota said...

Two additions to Lee's post:

1. that was the BEST CAKE EVER. And it has the most original name: The African; and
2. Ingrid is the SMALLEST PREGNANT WOMAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. Hands down, no contest. In fact, a teeny, tiny, big, huge part of me doesn't believe she's actually 3 weeks farther along than I am. I'm guessing she's going to give birth sometime in February.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't really see the Ingrid baby bump - maybe it's the loose shirt, though.

In any case, it looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm very, very jealous. Hope everyone's doing well!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. The soon to be Moms look wonderful