Time-waster of the day
These two staffers over at College Humor have been engaging in an ever-escalating prank war over the course of the past year. There have been 6 pranks so far. They are definitely some of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

2 comments:
they need to do some serious editing of their videos. they giggle more than that time Lee and I had a tickle fight. oh wait, forget i said that.
Yeah, the videos are a bit long. But the second one is the only one with excessive giggling. The 6th is the best. The 4th and 5th are painful to watch. You just cringe, especially the end of the 5th. You could probably skip the 2nd and 3rd. I can't imagine to what lengths they have to go for the next prank.
I've seen video of the tickle fight. Was there giggling? I can't remember anything other than the nudity.
Post a Comment