Schwesinge-damus?
I was reading through some old comments on the blog, specifically to the post in which I ranted and raved about moving to Charlotte, and I came across this prescient little gem from Mr. Schwesinger:
That's right, folks. Eric saw the whole sub-prime fiasco thing coming as far back as March. Which inevitably begs the question: Why didn't he do something about it then? So the next time someone talks about the economy being in the dumps because of the housing crisis, restricted liquidity, inflationary pressure or dramatically mismanaged fiscal and monetary policy, just shake your head knowingly and do what I do. Blame Eric.
ehs said... dude, move to Charlotte. but speak in French accents. the whole time. oh, and don't buy a house until this whole subprime thing gets fixed. it is going to be painful. Sent on 15/3/07
That's right, folks. Eric saw the whole sub-prime fiasco thing coming as far back as March. Which inevitably begs the question: Why didn't he do something about it then? So the next time someone talks about the economy being in the dumps because of the housing crisis, restricted liquidity, inflationary pressure or dramatically mismanaged fiscal and monetary policy, just shake your head knowingly and do what I do. Blame Eric.

7 comments:
my goal is to quickly overtake the SEX catagory, then use its assets to quickly flank a groggy INSOMNIA. From that vantage, I am sure that I can take PIGOENS.
Then I will be appeased.
You will never beat MOUTH OF PEGS. NEVER!!!! mwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Lee, I am officially removing any previously requested blog-immunity. Post away my husband, post away.
I will not blame Eric for this one. However, if you move to Charlotte and/or take on French accents, it's on!
Dude, I was just reading the posts in the Why I Blame Eric category and in the bourbon one I said that Eric doesn't have any excuses not to come to Paris now that we can find Maker's Mark. And guess what??? He came to Paris last month. Is that spooky or is that spooky?
My next prediction:
At least another post on "why I blame Eric" for suckering Pegs into removing blog immunity.
yeah, lee's got some gems he could post now. if he remembers. i'm banking on the bourbon having killed enough brain cells that he won't remember. actually, he said he's on his way home, so let me go make him a large, stiff drink.
Oh, and I am also waiting for the opposite posting.
Schwesinge-dumbass.
Post a Comment