Wanna grow, grow up to be, be a debaser
I had eye surgery yesterday to repair a lesion on my retina. I was in and out in twenty minutes, but it was far from pleasant. The doctor used a laser to create a series of small scars around the lesion to prevent it from getting larger, essentially stitching around the tear. Although one or two zaps of the laser aren't painful, a whole series of them is enough to give you quite a headache. It felt like someone was taking a dull ice pick and poking the back of my eye while simultaneously jabbing into my frontal lobe. Plus I couldn't see much for three hours afterwards and everything out of the right eye was pink until I got home. If you'd like to learn more about the technique, check out this instructional video.
3 comments:
You are too young to have a tear of the retina! I had a tear repaired while in Baton Rouge and can truly empathize with your description of the procedure.
Hope all is well other than your eye. Take care of yourself and your women.
Once again, Lee, never, ever let Luis Bunuel perform surgery on you.
Lee -- that is horrible! I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment