Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Why I Blame Eric

I'm in the middle of drafting a 250+ page credit agreement, and what does Eric do? He sends me this. My top score is 71.894 meters; Eric just got 84.4.

Well, looks like I'm not coming home tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

once i finally figured out the premise of the game...i got 78.471 on the first try (literally more like the 10th...but none of the first 9 went past 3m)

Lee said...

95.165 meters. Suck it, Eric and Damien.

Anonymous said...

This game is hard to do if you only have the laptop mouse. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Rachel said...

I wish I read your darned comment before I threw my laptop against the wall, Derek. DAMMMMMMIT!

Anonymous said...

I just attached a mouse to my laptop and got 79.972. I'm hooked, and I hate you for it.

Anonymous said...

95.506 meters. I rule!