Thursday, November 01, 2007

Guess

What do these people have in common?

--guy in his mid to late 20s wearing a suit
--girl in her early 20s wearing normal clothes worn by girls in their early 20s and holding a purse
--middle aged guy wearing jeans, loafers and a light brown blazer reading a paper

The first person to guess correctly gets to make fun of Lee for a week...with no retaliation from Lee!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

they all have toenails.

dispute that!

Lee, this is going to be fun.

Lee said...

They all breathe oxygen and they are all wearing clothes. Preemptive strike!

Panagiota said...

Ok, Lee knows the answer so he can't play! Lee, behave or I will change the prize to learning one of your deepest, darkest secrets.

And just to clarify because I can see this getting out of hand, the answer isn't something like they are all human, they all breathe, etc. They were all doing the same type of thing when I saw them at various points in time in Paris.

Anonymous said...

they were all picking their noses! their big french noses with which to smell lots of cheese and perfume...yeah, it's a stereotype, you wanna fight about it?

Anonymous said...

They were all yelling at HUGs.

Panagiota said...

You are all wrong. You have all day today to keep guessing. I'll tell you the answer either tomorrow or whenever I feel like it.

Unknown said...

while this is not an acknowledgement that I haven't won already, my next guess is smoking pot.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to up the drug ante and say that they were all shooting heroin.

My friend in Holland Michael told me once that he saw a guy in a three-piece suit in Amsterdam take a lunch break to go shoot up. That country's weird.

Anonymous said...

They all said how wonderful you look and that they bet the baby will be a beautiful girl....if they didnt, they're assholes who should have

Anonymous said...

What's the answer? Inquiring minds want to know - even if we will no longer have the option of making fun of Lee with no retaliation for a week.

Panagiota said...

And the answer is: exercising!

The young guy and girl were jogging and the middle aged guy was walking. At first I thought that the guy and girl were just in a hurry to get somewhere and the man was reading his paper on his way to wherever he was going, until they passed me multiple times and I realized that they were doing laps around the park!

Now, obviously, because I am the only one who got it right, I win by default. However, because being pregnant gives me the right to make fun of Lee without retaliation, I have decided to bequeath my prize to Eric, Derek and Damien, who were sweet enough to humor me by responding. Derek and Damien, each of you gets 2.3 days to make fun of Lee and Eric gets 2.4 days because he is the oldest and all. The rest of you can kiss my flat booty.

Anonymous said...

Who jogs in a suit or while carrying a purse? weird.