Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween, everybody!

In a perfect world I'd be bragging right now about how Pegs and I are going to get gussied up in fun Halloween costumes tonight and take advantage of the French holiday tomorrow to eat tons of candy and party all night. In the real world, however, Pegs is very pregnant and uncomfortable and I have to go to work tomorrow despite the holiday, so our activities this evening will probably be pretty low-key. I'll still put on a costume tonight, but it's that French maid uniform that Pegs makes me wear when I clean up around the apartment, and that's not exactly something I look forward to. I mean, the corset is flattering and all, and the short skirt and crotchless panties are really great for keeping my jumblies aerated, but trying to vacuum in high heels can be a real bitch.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: