Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dork fight

Derek and Rachel are in a bit of a tiff over Scottish kilts; see for yourself here. It's a long story, and I don't want to bore you all with the details, since either Derek or Rachel will be happy to elaborate on it for me. Let's just say that at one point Rachel made a comment about kilts, Derek (allegedly) corrected her, and ever since they have been in a dispute not only about kilts but also about what each person said and when. It's like they're married, but without all of the paperwork and tediously routine sex.

Sorry, I meant to say tediously routine lovemaking.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good use of that picture.

Panagiota said...

It was my idea. I have the BEST ideas.

Anonymous said...

Question:
Why is this post listed under "Sex"? That just seems wrong to me on so many levels, especially considering the fact that
a) It's about me and someone who is not my wife
and
b) It has a photo of Damien and me.

There are so many other categories that would be more appropriate: "Something you may not know...", "Time-waster of the day," "Why I Blame Eric"...

Lee said...

Although I'm certain that Eric is somehow behing your spat with Rachel, I'm afraid that it would never hold up in court and therefore the post can not be "Why I Blame Eric".

The other categories you suggested are outright silly; "Time-waster of the day"? Really?

However, the main reason it falls under "Sex" is because (a) the word "sex" is referenced in the post and (b) what you and Rachel are doing here is clearly some kind of foreplay. It's sorta like throwing pine cones at a girl because you like her.

That's how I got Pegs to go out with me, you know.

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm shocked! Ariel -- I would never have foreplay with Derek. I hear that it involved black beans and sour cream, and honestly, honey -- that's just not my style. Ariel, we are all happy that you are right by Derek's side zoning out to his historical quips and slathering on the black beans.

And as far as the picture goes -- I don't fight NEARLY as much like a girl as these two idiots. Hiiiiiyaaaaaaaaa!

Rachel said...

And...I must say to the post author: Lee -- do you really equate arguing with sex? I'm frightened to think about the implications that has on your job.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, Lee's equation of fighting and sex is exactly why he became a lawyer, and how he is able to spend 80 hours a week at the office. It's like a stupifyingly dull aphrodisiac for him.

Oh, and I think everyone knows that I cannot STAND beans of any kind, and especially not black beans. That is decidedly Lee's schtick - Taco Bell runs, anyone? For me, it's all about the salsa con queso. Mmmmmmm....saucy cheeseness.

Anonymous said...

I just saw that you put Rachel's face on Damien's body in the photo. The original in itself was already hilarious, but this...

Well played, sir. Well played.

Rachel said...

Was my face in this photo to begin with? Did I just miss that? That is really funny!