Don't let the coos, gurgles and smiles fool you. If you tick her off, Sofia will unleash a world of hurt on your ass and make you feel a new definition of pain. Whapow!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
First the bulging bougette, now the baby ninja? Did you just learn how to splice images together on the computer?
3 comments:
First the bulging bougette, now the baby ninja? Did you just learn how to splice images together on the computer?
Yes. And I'm getting pretty good at it, too, if I do say so myself.
I invite everyone to modify the picture and send me their own version. If it's good enough, I'll post it. Some ideas:
- replacing the nunchucks with bunches of flowers;
- dressing her in a ninja outfit and a Karate Kid bandana;
- giving her sunglasses and a cigarette.
Are you aware that Vanessa is keeping evidence of all of this as blackmail for you and Pegs when Sofia is a teenager? This picture is so wrong!
Post a Comment